- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Model Number: MA5631
- Operating temperatur: -40°C to +55°
- Dimensions: 307.8mm * 222.5mm * 148.1mm
- Port: GPON/GE/EoC
- weight(full configuration): ≤ 6.8 kg
- AC supply power: 220 V AC local power supply
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Heat dissipation mode: Not providing fans; passive cooling
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard pakage|
|Delivery Detail:||within 3~5 days after reciving payment|
The MA5631 is a device that integrates the functions of an optical network unit (ONU) and an Ethernet over coaxial cable (EoC) head end device. The MA5631 can be used with theHG7022/HG7042 EoC terminal to provide the optiCable solutions.
The MA5631 uses the mainstream EoC technology (low-frequency HomePlug AV modulation technology) in the industry and supports IEEE P1901.
- Deployed outdoors.
- Modular design for flexible configuration and hot-swapping EoC head end module.
- GPON and GE uplink ports to flexibly choose from.
- Upstream transmission through a GE electrical port.
- Flexible configuration of one to four EoC modules.
- One to four-channel RF input and one to four-channel RF output.
- Local 220 V AC power supply or remote 60 V AC power supply and 60 V AC over-voltage
- The HG7022 provides two fast Ethernet (FE) ports and the HG7042 provides four FE ports.
- The HG7022 and the HG7042 each provide two radio frequency (RF) ports for connecting to uplink and downlink cables.
- The HG7022 and the HG7042 both support key/MAC authentication and they can be automatically confirmed in batches.
Layer 2 management
Quality of service (QoS)
Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) emulation
Layer 3 features
Operation and maintenance security
Operation and maintenance features
One Boolean-value environment monitoring port that can supplies four digital parameters (digital parameters can be flexibly configured and the default digital parameters are smoke, door status, lightning protection, and main distribution frame.)
Power supply management
Whatever you want