- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ADVA
- Model Number: FSP 3000-9U
- Working temperature: +5°C ~ +40°C
- short time temperature: -5°C ~ +55°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 85% (condensate)
- Short-term relative humidity: 5% ~ 90% (condensate)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard package|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5~7 days after reciving payment|
ADVA dwdm FSP 3000-9U fiber optic terminal equipment
The FSP 3000R7 guarantees flexible, scalable, and secure optical transport in an era of inexhaustible bandwidth demands.
The FSP 3000R7 expands capacity efficiently in large enterprise networks, as well as interoffice,metropolitan, and regional rings. A high-efficiency, high-density design promotes compact equipment footprints and lowest possible power consumption . Versatile and efficient at its WDM core, modular FSP 3000R7 networks simplify ownership of complex optical networks. Optical+Ethernet provisioning creates resourceful end-to-end connectivity from Access to Metro/Regional to Long-Haul backbone.
The FSP 3000R7 supports DWDM networks with 96 optical channels in the C band, with
rates up to 100 Gbps, or up to 120 optical channels, with 80 in the C band at 100 Gbps and 40
in the L band at 10 Gbps. The FSP 3000R7 also supports CWDM, PON, and hybrid
Flexible protocol-aware interfaces such as SDH/SONET, OTH/G.709, Ethernet, Fiber
Channel, Infiniband, and native digital video support a variety of transport applications.
Efficient multiplexing into standard compliant SDH/SONET and OTH/G.709 interfaces
ensure easy integration and conformity along the entire transport network, including defined
hand-off and demarcation.
ROADM devices, reconfigurable filters, and tunable lasers further expand FSP 3000R7
network flexibility through software-routed channel switching, enabling the creation of
complex colorless, directionless, and wavelength non-blocking dynamic networks.
ROADM flexibility allows for equipment to be deployed in anticipation of service demands,
without first requiring all of the channel wavelengths to be allocated across the network.
Service providers can later allocate bandwidth remotely, as required, without affecting traffic
already passing through a node - or more importantly, without traveling to sites to install passthrough
ROADM devices equalize the optical power of ROADM channels on a scheduled or
useractivated basis, to ensure consistent, optimum power levels across the spectrum and to
increase the overall reach of all channels.
As an outperforming 100 Gbps long haul solution, a dedicated optical layer has been realized.
Erbium doped fiber and Raman amplification options allow regeneration-free transmission
over distances exceeding 3,000 km. Using span equalization, reconfigurable optical layer
devices automatically equalize channel power across an entire network, promoting efficiency
and service reliability.
FSP 3000R7 Market Segments and Application Solutions
• Continuous service support from 8 Mbit/s to 112 Gbit/s
• DWDM support C-band: 96 wavelengths / 50 GHz spaced (according to ITU-T G.694.1)
• DWDM support C-band: 80 wavelengths / 50 GHz spaced (according to ITU-T G.694.1)
• DWDM support L-band: 40 wavelengths / 100 GHz spaced (according to ITU-T G.694.1)
• DWDM support 40 wavelengths/100 GHz spaced in the C band + 40 wavelengths/100
GHz spaced in the L band
• DWDM support: 80 wavelengths/50 GHz spaced in the C band + 40 wavelengths/100
GHz spaced in the L band
• CWDM support: 16 wavelengths/20 nm according to ITU-T G.694.2
• C/DWDM hybrid support 12 CWDM + 40 DWDM channels