- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Model Number: OSN 580
- Name: Huawei mstp system OSN 580
- Dimensions: 221 mm x 442 mm x 224 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8 kg (empty chassis with only backplanes)
- Heat consumption: Maximum heat consumption: 5459 BTU/h
- Electromagnetic compatibility: Complies with EMC Class A.
- Power supply performance: DC power supply Rated voltage: -48 V or -60 V
- Fuse capacity: DC power supply: 32 A
- System availability: 0.9999965
- Annual average repair rate: < 1.85%
- MTTR: 4 hour
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Original carton package.Huawei mstp system OSN 580|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 5 working days after the receipt of the payment|
The OptiX OSN 580 is a packet- and TDM-oriented new-generation multi-service optical transmission system, which is positioned at the convergence layer and access layer among Huawei's end-to-end Hybrid multi-service transmission platform (MSTP) product series. This system is characterized by its large capacity, high availability, low power consumption, and compact structure.
The OptiX OSN 580 supports multiprotocol label switching transfer profile (MPLS-TP), pseudo wire emulation edge-to-edge (PWE3), Ethernet, WDM, SDH, and PDH technologies. With these technologies, a pure TDM network, pure PTN network, or Hybrid network can be provisioned.
As the convergence layer and access layer equipment, the OptiX OSN 580 is networked with other OptiX OSN equipment to provide a complete solution covering the backbone layer, aggregation layer, and access layer. The complete solution meets 2G/3G/LTE base station backhaul and enterprise leased service access demands. Figure 1-1 illustrates the network application of the OptiX OSN 580.
Network application of the OptiX OSN 580
Large Capacity, High Availability, Low Power Consumption, and Compact Structure
The OptiX OSN 580 is a device used at the access and convergence layers, which features large capacity, high availability, low power consumption, and compact structure. The OptiX OSN 580 supports:
- A maximum of 280 Gbit/s packet switching capacity, a maximum of 280 Gbit/s TDM access capacity
- 1+1 protection for system control, switching, timing, and power supply units, and network-level protection such as Tunnel APS, PW APS, Ethernet ring protection switching (ERPS), link aggregation group (LAG), multi-chassis link aggregation group (MC-LAG), link-state pass through (LPT), subnetwork connection protection (SNCP), and multiplex section protection (MSP)
- A maximum power consumption of 1600 W, and a typical power consumption of only 668 W. The equipment is energy saving, which help reduce customers' OPEX
- Both the DC-powered and AC-powered models of the 5U compact chassis can be easily installed in an ETSI or 19–inch cabinet.
Universal Switch Architecture and Multi-service Transmission
The OptiX OSN 580 has a universal switch architecture, as shown in Figure 1-2. The OptiX OSN 580 supports coexistence of the time division multiplexing (TDM) domain and packet transport network (PTN) domain, which achieves smooth evolution from the TDM domain to the PTN domain while allowing the on-demand configuration and application of pure TDM services and packet services.
The OptiX OSN 580 supports the access and transmission of PDH, SDH, Ethernet, and MPLS-TP services.
In the PTN domain, the OptiX OSN 580 performs highly efficient statistical multiplexing of data services to reduce the service transport expenditure per bit. In the TDM domain, the OptiX OSN 580 incorporates SDH functions to ensure the high transport quality of Native TDM services (mainly voice services).
Super Bandwidth and Multi-service Transmission Provided by Smart Line Boards
The OptiX OSN 580 supports switching of packet and VC granular services to address the requirement on transmitting SDH and packet services at the same time. The OptiX OSN 580 uses smart line boards so that:
- A maximum of 40 Gbit/s hybrid services can be transmitted over a single fiber, greatly improving network bandwidth and implementing flexible grooming of large-granularity services.
- SDH and packet services can be transmitted at the same time to save optical fiber resources.
- Services can be easily adjusted. Smart line boards support SDH and IP services, allowing a smooth upgrade from the TDM domain to the IP domain. For example, when a 10G SDH service and a 10G packet service evolve to a 20G packet service, boards need not be replaced.
End-to-End Service Configuration, One-Click Commissioning, and One-Click Fault Locating (TP-Assist)
Compared with legacy TDM networks, PTN networks have the following characteristics in terms of O&M:
- Lack of overheads indicating the physical states of networks. When a fault occurs on a PTN network, no visual and fast indicator is available to locate the fault.
- Networking diversity and complication, which require powerful O&M capabilities.
To address those issues, the equipment uses the TP-Assist to provide more O&M means and simplify O&M operations for PTN networks during installation, commissioning, service configuration, fault locating, and routine maintenance. With the TP-Assist, PTN networks have the SDH-like O&M capabilities, which reduce the technical requirements for O&M personnel and improve O&M efficiency.
The OptiX OSN 580 supports the hierarchical OAM functions and have the SDH-like O&M capabilities. It can quickly detect and locate faults at each layer.
The hierarchical OAM functions include ETH OAM and MPLS-TP tunnel/PW OAM. Figure 1-5 shows the application of hierarchical OAM.
An OptiX OSN 580 chassis can be AC powered or DC powered. A DC powered chassis uses the DC power board PIU, and an AC powered chassis uses the AC power board APIU. In an AC powered chassis, an APIU board occupies two service slots.
Oblique view of a DC powered chassis
Oblique view of an AC powered chassis
|Dimensions||221 mm x 442 mm x 224 mm (H x W x D)|
|Weight||8 kg (empty chassis with only backplanes)|
|Power supply performance|
Complies with EMC Class A.
- Trade terms: FOB,CIF,CFR,etc
- Price Terms: L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,PAYPAL
- Payment Terms: T/T in advance
- MOQ: 1 pcs
- FOB Price:US $1 - 1,000 / Piece
- Port: Shanghai
- Lead time: Within 5 working days after receipt payment.
- Shipment: Express, Air, Sea
- Supply capability: 200 Piece/Pieces per Week
- Sample availability: Yes (not free)
- Package information: carton package with the original package
- We can provide detail documents and remote help for device installation and configuration.
- Warranty: 1 year. ( After the quality guarantee period began to charge appropriate maintenance service fee.)
- Our company promises goods enjoy full return due to quality problem since goods delivered within 7 days or 15 days , returned goods must keep original state and it’s accessories are complete.
- For more information please contact me freely.My Skype live:2840781839 , my QQ: 2840781839