- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Grandstream
- Model Number: GXP1450
- Type: VoIP Phone
- Name: Grandstream ip phone GXP1450 sip phone hotel ip phone
- SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP RFC2361, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP
- Networking Interface: Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- Graphical Display: Back-lit 180x60 graphical LCD display with up to 4 level grayscale
- Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 independent SIP accounts.
- Voice Codecs: Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711u/a
- HD Audio: Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Headset Jack: RJ9 and 2.5mm headset jack
- Base Stand: Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- Key words: ip phone, sip, voip,home office, telephone,cheap phone, made in china
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Original carton package.Grandstream ip phone GXP1450 sip phone hotel ip phone.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 5 working days after the receipt of the payment|
The GXP1450 is an HD IP phone great for small-to-medium businesses. The phone is Linux-based and includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable keys, and 3-way conferencing. A 180x160 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. HD audio, personalized web applications, and multi-language capabilities create a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances). 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys and 3-way conference
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, etc), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications integration (pending).
Why Grandstream’s GXP1400/1405 HD IP Phone ?
1. BEST-IN-CALSS HD AUDIO-For Crystal-Clear Phone Calls
The GXP1400/1405 support HD audio calls via G.722 Wideband codec& improved HD hardware. Hear and be heard as clearly as possible with an acoustically redesigned HD handset, improved double-talk performance, &Acoustical Echo Cancellation on our full-duplex speakerphone.
2. UNLIMITED PROVISIONING OPTIONS--Provision the GXP1400/1405 any way you want
However you want to provision your GXP1400/1405 HD IP phones, Grandstream supports it, allowing service providers unlimited provision options. Auto-configure, manage firmware, monitor performance, & customize our GXP IP phones using ay secure provision system thanks to TR069, TFTP, HTTP HTTPS, and XML provision.
3. WALL MOUNTABLE-Place your GXP 1400/1405 HD IP Phones where you want them
Grandstream’s GXP IP Phone are wall-mountable, so you can experience the benefits of IP telephony anywhere you want while maximizing the space you have. Mount your IP phone to the wall in your office, warehouse, kitchen, entrance, recreation area, or anywhere you need it.
4. AUTOMATIC PROVISIONING WITH
LEADING PLATFORMS-For Simple and Cost-effective Deployment
The GXP1400/1405 can be provisioned with Broadsoft, 3CX, Genband, Metaswitch, Epygi, Huawei, and all other leading IPPBXs, traditional PBs, softswitches, SIP-based platform and Asterisk-based telephony platforms. Grandstream designs and tests our devices to ensure broad interoperability and to allow plug-n-play capability.
5. TLS and SRTP SECURITY-Ensures the most secure IP connection possible
Our GXP1400/1405 HD IP phone feature TLS, to eliminate pirating concerns by encrypting your account info so it cannot be stolen, and SRTP to encrypt conversations so no one can listen into your calls. All this security is provided invisibly, so all you have to do is talk.
6. SECONDARY SIP SERVER-For Continuous phone service
If your platform: goes through a routine maintenance, co-location site goes down, DNS Server or main SIP server collapses, we’ve added a field you can auto-provision that will automatically switch your customer’s IP-phone to your secondary SIP server with no hic-ups or human intervention.
|SIP Compliant and Protocols||SIP RFC2361, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (|
A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR-069, 802.1x
|Networking Interfaces||Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports with integrated PoE|
|Graphical Display||Back-lit 180x60 graphical LCD display with up to 4 level grayscale|
|Feature Keys||2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 independent SIP accounts. 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys. 5 navigation/menu/volume keys. 10 dedicated function keys for: HOLD, SPEAKERPHONE, SEND and REDIAL, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, MUTE, HEADSET, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK and CONTACTS, and MESSAGE (|
with LED indicator)
Support forG.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726-32, G.722 (
in-band and out-of-bandDTMF (
in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
|Telephony Features||Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)|
/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book
(XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log
(up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
|HD Audio||Yes, both on handset and speakerphone|
|Headset Jack||RJ9 and 2.5mm headset jack|
|Base Stand||Yes, allow 2 angle positions|
|QoS||Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS|
|Security||User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control|
|Multi-language||English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc|
|Upgrade/Provisioning||Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file|
|Power & Green Energy Efficiency|
Universal power adapter included:
Max power consumption2.5W
Unit dimension: 186mm (W) x 210mm (L) x 81mm (D);
|Operating Temperature & Humidity||32-104 F / 0-40 C, 10-90% (non-condensing)|
|Package Content||GXP1450 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide|
Part15 (CFR 47)
Class B; EN55022
Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN 60950-1; AS/NZS CISPR 22
Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 24, RoHS; UL 60950 (
- Trade terms: FOB,CIF,CFR,etc
- Price Terms: L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,PAYPAL
- Payment Terms: T/T in advance
- MOQ: 1 pcs
- FOB Price:US $1 - 1,000 / Piece
- Port: Shanghai
- Lead time: Within 5 working days after receipt payment.
- Shipment: Express, Air, Sea
- Supply capability: 200 Piece/Pieces per Week
- Sample availability: Yes (not free)
- Package information: carton package with the original package
- We can provide detail documents and remote help for device installation and configuration.
- Warranty: 1 year. ( After the quality guarantee period began to charge appropriate maintenance service fee.)
- Our company promises goods enjoy full return due to quality problem since goods delivered within 7 days or 15 days , returned goods must keep original state and it’s accessories are complete.
- For more information please contact me freely.My Skype live:2840781839 , my QQ: 2840781839